Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Chris Daughtry (from American Idol

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Chris Daughtry (from American Idol

    http://www.sonybmg.com/musicbox/mb2/...x_preview.html

    preview his cd coming out November 21 at the above link
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Annie_Savoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 18th, 2006
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Chris Daughtry (from American Idol

    I have class with a guy who looks just like Chris Daughtry when he has his head shaved..Just wanted to throw that out there.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_markyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Chris Daughtry (from American Idol

    this ought to be really good with the people he worked with on this cd i can't wait for it
    It's Good To Be Back!!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Chris Daughtry (from American Idol

    I love him....the cd has now been preordered lol
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •